Rock and Water develops empowerment for the participants; connects them to their own strength and feelings, beliefs and values.
The programme develops respect (manaakitanga), caring (whanaungatanga) and solidarity (kotahitanga), using exciting games and exercises to engage, enlighten and empower.
Rock and Water is an incredibly flexible programme and is used in a multitude of ways to meet the specific needs of whole schools and organisations, classes, small groups or individuals:
- a powerful social skills/relationship development programme
- a very effective anti-bullying tool
- can help all students (including those with ASD, special needs etc)
- to reduce anxiety
- to develop positive, healthy education and work environments
- to further enhance the progress made with programmes such as PB4L in schools (bring your values and expectations alive for your students)
- it creates a real awareness for educators about how they interact and communicate with our young people.
Rock and Water is not prescriptive - you adapt it to meet your needs.